Front-end Web Developer
We’re looking for someone who is capable, reliable and most importantly, will be a good fit with our team. This is a remote working situation (we are a completely distributed team), so your access to a dedicated work space (in the Dallas area) and familiarity with virtual presence technologies is essential (IM/Campfire/Skype).
Take a PSD, slice it up and create a pixel-perfect WordPress theme in clean, cross browser compatible HTML and CSS.
Skills & Requirements
You care about writing logical, well-structured code that’s easy to navigate, you also understand why projects need to work in IE. An eye for design and usability is a must, as we will want your input on design issues and how they can be improved.
- Self-directing, excellent communicator, proactive and engaged with the team.
- Knowledgeable of WordPress themes and how to build them.
- HTML/CSS expertise.
- Experience with Photoshop (slicing/cutting the design)
- Experience with version control systems esp. git
Other Skills (that are a plus but not required)
- WordPress Plugin development
- Knowledge of any opensource programming language.
Send your resume, including links to samples of your work or online portfolios (github, etc) to: